keskiviikko 2. marraskuuta 2011

What a day!

Today I was on Kauhajoki.I went to there by buss.  At first I  met my friend on cafe , he came to me when I was paying my cake what I wanted. He said something but I didn't heard I didn't saw him at first lol.. then he started to wave his hand on my sigh rink XD then I noticed him and I was like " OMG HI " O_O !  haha. He was also suprised to see me in the same cafe where he was with his mother becouse I didn't text or called to him that I'm coming to Kauhajoki becouse I forgot to say to him lol...
Well I was on Tiimari after eating white chocolate strawnberry cake <3. believe me it was DAMN GOOD! I bought some stickers for letters :).Then we went to Seppälä as I planned to go but I needed to spend time becouse the store opened at 10:00am. and it was only 9:30am at that time. So at Seppälä I bought some cute socks (2) and knee socks (2) , perfume (smells so nice :3), 2 shirts (I got two for one price) + make up thing. And from flea market I found so nice shirt too. Ah! I almost forgot that I found from Hapla Halli so cute warm, soft morning slippers *_*<3(pink one, suprise,suprise xD ).  After that I went to the place where I had time at 12:00pm. I was speaking there with a carer (if it's right word for that) about my situation (hands&feet, etc.) as usually we talk.  After that I went to buy a sub? Before I went back at home with my dad. When I was almost at home I looked on our postbox and there was a note where said that I can get the package after 13:00pm. I was wondering that what would it be? Then we went to post office. I got a super nice package from my dear Japanese friend *-* !! I was sooooo glad!!! :D <3 Arigatou Mana-chan!!! 8D
Here's some pics of what I bought / got from my Japanese friend :) :


           FROM FLEA MARKET:
A flower shirt.

                           FROM TIIMARI:
Stickeeeeers! 

  FROM BACKAGE OF MY JAPANESE FRIEND:
These's where in the backage from my Japanese friend <3

Lipgloss :3.

Eyelashes.

Eyelashes & eyelashes case.

Eyelashes :)

A little book.

                               FROM SEPPÄLÄ:
Parfume.
                                                   
a pink shirt.

pink shirt where's little bit lace.

Cute white knee shocks.

Cute super pink soft socks.

Cute soft light blue shocks.

Cute pink soft knee shocks. 

Super cute soft warm morning slippers *-*.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti