keskiviikko 28. joulukuuta 2011

Back at home! :D



Hellooooo!
How are everybody? Hope fine!
I'm just okay! In monday we had a strom in Finland! ( it started sunday-monday night ) >w< It was pretty sceary! Somewhere many places have trees got down! we also lost electricy ( it stopped around monday 8AM to around 6PM... T_T) So we put our candles and put the " fire " on them :'3 Becouse it was still bit dark at morning...



I went on Monday to Helsinki ! I was on my cousin's house :) and her gf's. Also their cutie dogie! :3 Olle! <3 it was so lovely time in there! On thuesday when my cousin came from her work we went to Itäkeskus.
I went to the Cawaii store like I told before and I where so exited!!! But I dissapointed a little bit becouse there wasn't so many stuffs left anymore ;(. But I bought so nice Hello Kitty hoodie and cute necklace too!
Here's pictures of them :




After Cawaii store, we just walked around the shopping mall :3. I also bought from H&M nice tights, there where two in one :3. And also from River store nice cute belt! I bought also new Japanese finnish dictionary! :3
cute belt ~ 

Japanese - Finnish dictionary <3
I've also again took some new pictures of myself and my outfit what was theses days:





Oooh!!! I also got two package from JAPAN *-* From Kazu-kun and from Erina-chan !!! *-*
Thank you soooooooooo much both !!! I really looooooooooove them!!! *O*
From Kazu-kun I got so cute Rilakkuma soft toy!!! ほんとうにありがとうございますー!!大好き!<3 And from Erina-chan I got so awesome Japanese fashion magazine " Cutie " *-* there was a SUPER CUTE LITTLE POUCH FROM LIZ LISA *_*!!!! あああーほんとうにありがとうございますもー!!!めちゃ大好きも~!!!!<3


From Kazu-kun! *-*<3

From Erina -chan!!<3 omg in that magazine is soo many cutie clothes ... I want xD!

From Erina-chan! Liz Lisa's pouch *-*<3 LOVE IT! 

From Erina-chan *-*<3
That's all from now ~ see you soon x3 Soon is New Year btw... I've no idea what I'll do...
65 DAYS LEFT TO 日本~!<3



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti