torstai 1. joulukuuta 2011

A Christmas feeling at different city.

Today I was on Kauhajoki again, becouse I had something to do in there.
I had to wake up around 6:00AM in the morning *dead*... My mom bring me and her BF to the city. I went to the nice cafe in there called " Ojalan Pakari ". I ordered so delicious piece of strawnberry cake !<3 I also vent to  Halpa Halli and bought some cute letter sets ! And also I bought chocolate and lollipop~ After that I went to the clothes store where I was as a "working practice ". It was so nice to meet again my " boss " in there! :) I also went to Tiimari and bought some cute Christmas things! For example: letter sets and stickers.Later today I'll go to Seinäjoki to my brother's house to take care of his two lovely dogs! 8D<3


Here's some pics:

christmas feeling? =D

Christmas light on center of Kauhajoki.

Christmas lights!

This was the very delicious strawnberry cake <3

                                <3

Cute Disney letter sets~ 8)

     Lollipop and chocolate <3

Notes :3
I also took new pics of myself here's pics of them:














Btw. 92 DAYS LEFT TO 日本~!!<3 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti