perjantai 9. joulukuuta 2011

A week on my brother's house!

Hello everybody!!
It has been a while when I've updated this ! Why ? Becouse I've been little bit busy.
I was on my big brother's house for a week to care of his TWO sweet DOGS!
I went to there on last thursday! On Friday I went to Citymarket shop by walk ( damn my feet where dead lol) After " looooong " walking I finally arrived at Citymarket ! YAY! Here's some pictures of it:








There where a shop too called " Pikku Faunatar " there was so cutie dogs *-* they where the owner's dogs.  
I ordered for my dog when I FINALLY found theses kinds of collar , so I ordered light pink one for my dog! <3

In Citymarket. wow what a big CHOCOLATE *_*. ( fazer one) 

All of those are chocolate ! O.O

There where nice Christmas tree!
 


Then when I came back at my brother's house to care his two cutie dogs <3 French bulldog ( LOLA ) and
German Shepherd ( TINA ) <3
Here's some pics of them :
Lola, isn't she cute? 

Tina <3 she's really cutie! ne?

Me and Lola.


Me and Lola.

She's in her bed xD. I think that it's funny bed for her and cute.

Awww... she was sleeping on me xD

Me and Tina <3 ps. I've good sifter 笑

XD



Me and Tina. 

Lola and Tina.

How cute they're <3!








It was so nice to be on my brother's house, he have nice big TV ;). and many channels !! *-*
I found a new good program!! I like it alot !! And it's named "SHAKE IT UP" .
Aah... Btw. when I was going to my brother's house, my mother bought for me food. Cheese Burger ( it was so good), Lasagne( yummy ) etc.


Actually I bought theses from Citymarket. 
Lasagne <3


On Thuesday 6th/12 morning I and my brother went to Torikeskus shopping mall! well at first I went to Epstori mall to buy some letter sets! :3 At Torikeskus we went to order SUBI at SUBWAY ! Ah, how I missed that one! <3 it was so delicious!!! I wanna have it again!!! oh my god. I was like in heaven when I ate it. Also I got before weekend  a pack from my German friend Chani-chan!! *-* There where so cutie things like cute necklase etc.!!! DANKE SCHÖN! I LOVE IT SO MUCH THOSE ALL! <3
And also on wednesday my mom called that I got a pack from my dear Japanese friend Asuka chan!! I really loved them too so much *O* I GOT SO CUTIE THINGS!!! OMG! <3 :)  And I also got some letters too on week somedays :) I was sooo glad!!! I also got a package what I ordered from www.pretty.fi !!! yay!

From pretty.fi


My sub on Thuesday morning 8D <3 LOVE IT<3

<3

From Asuka! I keep my phone in it! so cute! めちゃ可愛いですね!ほんとうにありがとうございますー!大好き!

From Asuka-chan! とっても大好き!めちゃ可愛いもー!ありがとうございます~!<3

ありがとうあすかちゃん!<3

From Pretty.fi. damn it didn't came the way I wanted to -.-

From Chani chan! DANKE SCHÖN!!! I LOVE THEM! <3

Cute pens!! 

it was cute and yummy!

love the necklase!






I almost forgot to put pictures of Torikeskus:




I also bought a nice shirt what was on SALE! and little foxtail :) so cute!




Today was little snow strom :/ And it snowed much!!! O^O and also windy very much...
Here's some pics:







That was all from now ! :) btw. 84 DAYS LEFT TO 日本!<3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti