keskiviikko 21. joulukuuta 2011

In Helsinki

Yesterday I was in Helsinki!
I met there my dear dear friend Piisu! <3 it was so nice to meet her from looong time...
We had so much fun as usually!! :) Love you Piisu!
and also we changed our Christmas presents :]
Of course I did some shopping too... ^_^

It was kinda funny and strange that in one store named Morticia cute seller wanted to dress me up lol.  haha but it was fun! I'll show the picture too of the outfit how's she dressed me up. :'3

Also I had to meet one Japanese guy at Kamppi too at 17:00PM but he didn't showed up.. I sent text message and tried to call him. He sent me text message around 18:00PM that he just woke up and is so sorry. haha T_T !
But I hope that I can meet him next week if I go again to Helsinki!!! I also want to buy a cute panda hoodie what was kinda expensive but it was cute... >w<!



Got from Piisu <3 I've not opened it yet so I'm cursious what it would be inside of it... I'll open it on Christmas  <3 Thank you Piisu and Merry Christmas! <3 

With my dear friend Piisu<3 Miss you so much already and love you alot!

rolf xD sorry my bad face . but this is the outfit how the seller dressed me xD.

Bad face/ hair lol

Here's little things what I bought from Kamppi:

My new cute legswarmers!

From the shop named Accessories *-* it's new store in kamppi? anyway I  wonrer why I didn't bought more theses stuffs from there xD so cutie stickers! there was so cute things anyway alot! 

My new star shirt *-* <3

:3



Here's things what I bought from TOKYOKAN store ! ( Japanese store *-* <3 ):

<3

Ramune ichigo & Damae ramen noodels <3

Ramune ichigo <3

This little cute pouch was with the Japanese magazine! *-*

<3
And we went to subway too but I forgot to took a picture of the delicious sub <3 T_T
After eating time we went to FOORUM that I could  go to buy a Birthday present to my dear Japanese friend Asuka-chan. I bought  a gift for her from MOOMIN SHOP :) I hope that she'll like it :3.

Just a pic of the " bag "... ;D

Today I also took some pictures of myself again sorry I was bored. Oh! I almost forgot...  My dad bought some days ago for me a hairdryer *-*! And it's PINK! And I also got yesterday soooo lovely package from my dear Japanese friend Yoshiko chan!!! ほんとうにありがとうございますー!大好き!!!<3

My hairdryer!

so damn cute blanket and pouch! ありがとうよしこちゃん!<3











It's now 72 DAYS LEFT TO 日本~!<3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti