sunnuntai 25. joulukuuta 2011

メリークリスマス~!





メリークリスマス~!!!Merry Christmas to all ! How's your Christmas going?
Yesterday was very nice day! Though it wasn't white X'mas... Just a little bit! I met my granny and brothers! Today I met my cousin and her gf. I'll go with them tomorrow to HELSINKI again!!!! やった!I can't wait!!! I'll go to CAWAII store!!!!! aaah.... :3 I'll take pictures of my shopping things then when I'm back at my home!

Here's presents what I got and food what we ate!! :



Thank you Piisu<3 I love them!!!

Sorry it came in wrong way T_T* fish!

My new Mouse *-* <3 Thank you brother!!

My new lovely mouse & pen <3

Waiting for the meal :3

Lola :3<3

hmmm~ :3

My lovely new pen! Thank you BROTHER *O*<3

I didn't ate this Riisipuuro, becouse I don't like it so much.

Thank you mother X3 !

I hurted my finger when I tried to open my mouse's package...  Merry Christmas haha lol...


2 kommenttia:

  1. These Mouse is so great :D <3
    I have this too
    and i love it <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. @Cereii: awww thank you!! :)
    yeah that's right x) I love the mouse and pen! :D
    omg!? you've that too!? O^O how great!! :D

    VastaaPoista