lauantai 31. joulukuuta 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! あけましておめでとうございますー!!!!



Happy New Year to all~~!! Hope you'll have a goooood night!!!

あけましておめでとうございますー!

On Thursday I didn't wrote to here that I got two lovely backs!! from Japan and Hungary!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I really love them<3!!!

On Friday I was on Kauhajoki. I went to there to try contacts... But when I was in the store... I could know that I couldn't try at that timebecouse something was in my eyes.. -.- I'll try next time on 10/1 !
I also met my friend Juha, he gave me his X'mas gift~ Thank you so much !! I really like it ! :D

Here I'm alone at home. I was on day on my father's house to eat ... " breakfast" it was for me becouse he woked me up by his calling about almost 12PM. T^T
so he drank here tea and I drank too and then I went to his house with my dog to eat " lunch " -> " breakfast"
:'D.

I bought also from Tiimari cute Hello Kitty notebook! ( small ). And erasiers also some stickers~!

Notebook.

Stickers for letters x3.

Erasiers

From dear Asuka chan <3 ありがとう!!!大好きー!^^

From Reni chan~~!!! Thank you so muuuch love it!! *-*<3

                    
                          
I also molded tin! But I don't know what it would be what I " got " xD. 
Here's picture of it:


It looks little bit like swan but I don't know is it that xD...

well now it's 62 DAYS LEFT TO日本~!!!!<3 CAN'T WAIT~~!!!

Bye now ~ ! Hope everybody will have wonderful night and NEW YEAR~ :3
Have a great New Year 2012 !!!! :)
See you ~~!!!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti