sunnuntai 5. helmikuuta 2012

Can't wait to be in Japan!

Hellooo! How's everybody's weekend? Hope your weekend has been better than mine!
My weekend wasn't so good. Yesterday I felt kinda depressed and sad, I dunno why..
But at least I can't wait to be in JAPAN!!!! I'll be there in 25 DAYYYYYYYYS <3! yay!

then I'll meet my dear friends! Like Shoko chan! (http://shokora-star.blogspot.com/) I really look foward to meet you in Fukuoka!! :) I'll meet also  other friends!! I'll also meet dear Mana chan! (http://cloverleaves1234.blogspot.com/) and much more!! can't wait! :D

Tomorrow I've to go to duty on my village... I've to take a needle test... ( I hate needles :( ) but I've to do that. I've to take if I've coeliac diseace... we're not sure yet but it'll find out soon... I hope that I don't have it though! :/

Today propably will find out too who'll be next president of Finland.. I don't like if Niinistö will be T_T. if so I'll move definetelly out from Finland soon as I can ! -.-'

well have a nice week everybody! : )

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti