keskiviikko 1. helmikuuta 2012

Last 4 weeks left !!!

Helloo everybody!!
Today was kinda nice day! But also not nice, I've headache today >_<!

I went to get my H&M pack from post office! YAY! :) and also Nelly's pack have arrived today so I get it too , but unfortunatly there was wrong product ... so I've to send it back to them and get the thing what I wanted.



I also got little pack from my germany friend *-*  thank you so much Lisa!!!! love it  x))!!!<3
these I got:


I also got new shirt today! :) it's sooo nice! And Hello Kitty cookie boxes~~<3


Today was pretty sunset too! wow! the sun where so big and red :O
Today's so cold too... our quicksilver indicator shows that it's now -27 C and digital version shows that -20.6 C! TOO COLD!!!! I really hate winter :(.......




I  finally could dye my hair yesterday! What do you think?





Should I dye next bit more darker brown my hair??? Or not??? =DD

Bye now all~~  have a good night~~!!! xoxo~

4 kommenttia:

  1. You take such amazing photos, also very pretty ! interesting blogpost, i like it:)

    VastaaPoista
  2. @Steviiie: eeeee? You really think so? O_O wow, thank you so much!!!
    I dunno am I so pretty but thank you alot for your HUUUUGE compliment! >///<

    I'm happy to hear that you like my bloooog :3 I like yours too ;D

    VastaaPoista