keskiviikko 15. helmikuuta 2012

Still long 2 weeeks left!!!!!!!!

Hello everybody!
how are ya?

My weekend was kinda nice. I met my dear cousin and her gf. Then I met another cousin and his wife and their baby girl :) she's so cute! I also met my big brother's and his wife too XD and my grandma! haha what a day (saturday)  Then I went to another city with my mother. I was night for my second big brother's house with their dogs  and mine too.

Monday I didn't came to laptop I don't remember why. Yesterday I didn't came becouse of my damn hands!!
I was going to pick up my package what I've got in our post office! so while I was walking in there with snowmobile? it hurted to my wrists so damn much... T^T''

pics with me and dogs :




My new haircut. I still hate my hair T_T I'm gonna dye them darker someday but dunno when my mom can do that www.

I got such lovely EARLY birhtday present from my dear friend ASUKA CHAN ( from Japan )! ほんとうにありがとうございますーー!!!!大好きーーー!!ちょー可愛いーーー!!!!<3

Here's things what I got:
Sooo cuteeeee <3!!!! thank you so much ASUKA CHAN!! <3

:D

aaaa how cuteeeeee~~<3!!!


Letter sests <3 LOVE THEM TOO! sorry they came in wrong side T^T.

<3

Soooo cute birthday card!!!! :D ほんとうにありがとうございますー!

Rilakkumaaa~~!!!!<3

<3

<3

<3

I really love Japanese sweets, snacks etc. *-*<3 

<3

<3

Lip blam! :D<3

Cute ring <3 

So cute card isn't it??? She've drew this by herself!!! she's so talented!! O^O <3

I also got pack from http://nelly.com/fi/vaatteita-naisille/ and this time the product was RIGHT!! thank you!


My new lipcloss :) <3
I got lovely post today too!!! I got so cute letter from my Korean friend Dani <3 GOMA WO!
And I got finally my ordered cuteeeeee letter sets~~ from http://www.fiiniksi.fi/ Really love the letter sets!!




From Dani from koreaaa <3 GOMA WO a lot!!! love it *-*<3
*-*<3
I also bought from Seinäjoki on sunday The KIDDIE'S CD!!! I was so suprised that there was selling Japanese CD @____@ <33333
My mother also bought for me very nice perfume ffor early birhtday gift becouse I'll be on my birhtday in Japan <3








 I think that this's all for now... I've to go away from laptop becouse this writing is hurting to my hands as always T_T. I hate that!!!
Here's snowing today again btw. and I heard that it'll snow whole week... :s

Still I've to wait 2 LOOOOOOOONG WEEEEEKS !!!!! That I'll finally fly to JAPAN!!! <3 Can't wait!!!! :)
14 DAYS LEFT ;))) <3 <3

Good night to all!
おやしみなさいーみんなー!!xoxo



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti