maanantai 6. helmikuuta 2012

It's monday...

Helloo, it's monday! oh no...
Yesterday evening wasn't very nice for me. I acain just " exploded "... I mean like cried alot etc...
Well we've new SHITTY president! FUCK. Niinistö became to our president... DISLIKE... CAN ANYONE HELP ME HOW TO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY PLEASE!? I don't wanna live in finland anymore!!!

Today I went to our post box to check if I've got nice post ( here's so horrible weather ), luckyly I got nice post! YAAAY! I'm so happy! I got letter from JAPAN,  package from HK ( from Ebay ) and another package from ebay what my friend ordered for me and I payed for her :D. I've to wait still my another hoodie from ebay and two little things too! :)

I got my cute lace pink shorts and wings hoodie <3 I love! :3




Here's what was inside those packages:
My new cute baby pink lace shorts:


And here's about the hoodieee :



Here's both on me :

I know I'm fatty wwww.sorry about that T^T.
This is all from now! have a good rest evening all!

3 kommenttia:

  1. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  2. @Nanna: en mä vaa tykkää siitä tekopyhästä ihmisestä. Sorry vain mut tää on mun miäl pire , ei siitä kaikkien tarvi tykätä...

    VastaaPoista
  3. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista