tiistai 28. helmikuuta 2012

soooooooooon!!!!!



Hello !!!! 
soon I'll go finally to JAPAN!!!! TOMORROW!!!!! yatta~~!!!!!!
I Was in doctor today also. As I though it was just WASE OF THE TIME! >___<
He didn't looked actually nothing much of my hands etc... just keep saying " I can't help you " etc.. -.- I was manytimes near to cry.... but I've used to this... :/ 


but!!! I'm soooo happy that soon I'll go to JAPAN!!!!  though I hope that I won't be too bored in the plane becouse I'll be in plane almost 10 HOURS!!! OMG. :'< 

Sooo... I'll say for now BAI BAI FINLAND, and HELLO JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333


have a good day all and good night!!!  おやすみなさいーー!!!


1 kommentti:

  1. Hi Miki

    I can NOT wait tooooooooooooo(^^)
    I love you ★hahaha

    See you later in Fukuoka JAPAN!!!!!

    VastaaPoista