lauantai 4. helmikuuta 2012

Packing...



Helloooo. Happy weekend to all!
Well not so happy for me. Today I feel kinda bit depressed or something like that I've no clue why... I dunno why I feel like I could cry. but it's okay I've used for that I sometimes feel such... Kinda often though...

Today I've started packing for my JAPAN trip! haha too early I know!! But I felt like I wanna pack already, though I wont pack so much becouse I'll buy many many cute clothes and stuffs from JAPAN! <3 hehe~

Today morning when I went to kitchen ( when I woke up ) and checked how's the temperature today. When I saw that... I was like " WTF !? O_O "... Mabye this show's for you why such:

In the morning. Yeah I know too cold... .___. Today has been around -21 C in day.
So, I've packed for my Japan trip already haha. I know it's too early! I've still 26 DAYS LEFT till I can go to there! <3

My receipt for Japan flight tickets <3


I also took again pics of myself... myeow...









Fuuuuuuuuuuuu I know I should stop taking pics but I can't nothing to that I'm so fucking bored ...

Well I think that this is all from now~~  Have a goooooooooooood rest of the weekend all~~!

2 kommenttia: