sunnuntai 1. tammikuuta 2012

Hello year 2012!



Helloo everybody! How are you doing?
It's now 2012 ! My first writing for here in this year! Here I'm now eating  Pizza. My " breakfast ". I also drank tea<3.
When I woke up around almost 9AM... I noticed that my my right hand's 3 first finger's where becomed numb so badly from wrist to fingers.. T_T
I've no idea what I'm gonna do today... Tomorrow propably I'll go to my friend's house Emi-chan's <3
Oh, btw. I'll dye soon my hair to dark brown! ^_^ When I can do that I'll take picture of it~ and show it to you in here! :)

My yummy breakfast <3
61 DAYS LEFT NOW TO  日本~!!!<3
Soon JAPAN HERE I COME :D<3! I Can't wait~~!!!

Bye bye now all~ See you soon! have a great dayyyyyyyy!!~



May this year be great for everybody with full of joy , laugh  and happiness~ !


Love this song from Ai Otsuka <3


2 kommenttia:

  1. Thank you for your following !
    I'm VERY glad !!
    Nice to meet you (^^)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Happy new year, I want some of your breakfast ~ \(♡--♡)/

    VastaaPoista