tiistai 31. tammikuuta 2012

New hair color~

Good evening! :) How are you everybody? Hopelly fine!
Today I was on my mother's hairsalon! I dyed my hair finally!!
I was see my grandmother too after my hair dying. :3 we played cards as usually too.

My new hair color~~! what do you think? >///<. Suit for me or not???
When we came back at home with my mother this evening,  I checked our postbox. wow I got my two packs from http://www.blippo.com/store/ <3! and also I got little pack from my dear Japanese friend Asuka chan!
Omg love love love it so much!!!! ありがとうございますーーー!!x3とっても嬉しいー!<3

From Blippo:

Japanese Meji chocolate <3 
cute stickers & Deco tape <3
From Asuka chan:

ありがとうございますーあすかちゃん!大好き~<3

Love the necklace *-*!! so cute!!

So cute Rilakkuma phone stickers *_*. <3 love the phoen srtaps too! *O*
Did I told you guys that my iphone works finally? Yaaay I'm so happy about that x)!!! <3
I can even write in Japanese with that *_* weeeeeeee<3! So happy~~!


See you guys~ have a nice evening!
P.S! Still around 4 weeks left that I'll finally GO TO JAPAAAAAN <3!!!!! CAN'T WAIIT!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti