torstai 5. tammikuuta 2012

Almost a week on with dear friend!



Hellooooooo!!!!
It has been a while again when I've wrote to here... Sorry about that!
Well.. About this week... On Monday I got such lovely letters & things from Emi chan ( From Japan ) and from Marta (Poland) . <3 Thank you so much!!! :) I love theeeem~~!!! ^w^

On Monday my mom brought me to the buss! I went from Lapväärtti to Vaasa! :) Thank you mother<3!
I went to my dear friend Emi-chan! ( Emilia ) I was there till today! I came back at home some hours ago!
I had very fun with her! It was shame that we couldn't slept longer in the mornings, becouse we had to go to the her job's place to horse stall! we feeded the horses, cleaned their boxed and she brought them outside :D
But poor my hands... When I puted everytime the hay? to the wheelbarrow my hands ( wrists ) felt like they would break... Later that day when we came back at her home my hands got worse... expecially right hand.. it hurted when I tried to do something with it and even if I didn't done nothing it hurted A LOT T^T.
We watched Pirates of the Caribbean the curse of black pearl ! :D after somehours I decided to take Burana ( the name of medicine ) we also went to eat dinner what her mom maked! it was so yummy! ^^ THANK YOU! :) then we went to continue to the movie x). After that we went to sleep becouse we had to wake up early again.. as all days when I was there... but when our phone's alarm rang (firstly mine, I closed the alarm...) and we continued our sleeping xD. Then her phone alarm! She put it " snooze "  she did it about 5 times? xDDD  before we finally woke up lol.
We went to her job's place everyday early mornings...
one day at her home we take some pics. She took pics on my camera of their horses~. and also of the such cutie cat HARU and me :). I want him ;A;. He's my dreaming cat what I've always wanted !!!
Unfortunatly now I can't upload pictures here... becouse somehow my camera's memory card have some problems... T_T and I Don't know WHAT! Or WHY! T^T it says when I open it and or try to take picture " writing mistake " ...  :(

Oooh, I got also this week finally MY BLIPPO STUFFS!!! THANK YOUUUUUU <3 I'll put some pics of  them tomorrow to here! I took them on my camera ( with no memory card ) so I could take. x3
When I came at home today I relized that wow here has came such a much snow while I was in Vaasa!
I really wanted to put some pictures here with this text but... sorry that I can't becouse all thoses are in the memory card... But my Blippo backage pics is on my camera's memory so that I can upload tomorrow :)!

Tomorrow will be a holy; " Sunday " ( Loppiainen ) so food stores as every other stores are not open T_T.
I've no idea what I'll do tomorrow... Just sleep long in the morning! :'D But when I wake up... I've no idea what I'll do...  oh crap...

Okay I think that this is all for now... Sorry guys for such long post! ><
hope you all have had a nice week!! :) I hope that in weekend I can dye my hair!
I've thinked to dye to dark brown like in this picture:

I'd also like to have this hairstyle too~ !
Also Theses kind of hairstyle would be nice :





Well THAT'S all from nowxD. See you guys soooooon~~  Have a happy great weekend!
Take care ~ and GOOD NIGHT! おやすみなさーい!zzzzZZZZzzzzZZzz~~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti