tiistai 17. tammikuuta 2012

Bad weekend.

Hello everybody!!!
How are you doing???

My weekend wasn't very good. But I'm okay now though .
Yesterday I was little bit shopping! I bought nice dress in veeeery cheeeaaap!!!! :D And also face masks, cute necklace, nice eyeshadow!! :D

here's some pictures :

All my things what I bought yesterday~

The dreees x)

Rest of things~: Face masks, cute necklace, eyeshadow.

eyeshadow~ 

Necklace x3.
I might go again to shopping with my dear friend Terhi!


Bye now !

2 kommenttia:

  1. your blog is so pink and cute, you have a really pretty dress:)

    VastaaPoista
  2. @Masha Kapatasha: awww thank you for your comment!
    yeeeees it's sooo pink :'D I love that color! you might noticed that :'3~~ <3

    really? awww thank you! :)
    you're so kind!

    VastaaPoista