lauantai 7. tammikuuta 2012

Cooking~!

Helloo again!

Today I cooked dinner for... myself! xD
I took  some pictures of it~.
What I made? I made escalloped macaroni!
It's one of my favourite food, but I think that I ruined a bit...

At first should roast the mince.

At the same time you can make the cheese sausage. ( this time the cheese was too few..)

Then add the macaroni to the bowl at fisrt.

Then add the mince. 

Mixed them~.

After mixing mince and macaroni spill the cheese sausage .

Mixed them again and add the cheese! 

wola! it's ready to go to the oven. Let it be in 200C about 30 min.

Ha~~ it's ready! but I ruined it a bit.. on the top the cheese burned.. I Think that it's why becouse there was too few cheese sausage...

Then you can enjoy of your meal! ^_^
いただきまーす!
Hope you guys enjoyed watching my " cooking "... :3
I almost forgot one thing what I also bought when I was in Vaasa!
This one :

I bought that flag of JAPAN's piece of this bracelet :).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti