keskiviikko 18. tammikuuta 2012

Booring.

Hello everybody~!!!

Today is totally boring day! And cold too...
I Don't know what to do , so I think that I'm gonna write some trip plan to go to Japan!!! it's getting closer yatta!
Now it's 44 days left to there!!! x)))<3 I can't wait yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Ooh, I took a picture of my new dress what I bought on monday in very  very veeeery cheap! So you can see how's it looks on me. Also picture of my dogieee and her new PINK diamond collar what I finally found!!<3

Isn't she cute? And her new collar <3

I'm fattyyy I know ;A;. + extra ugly lol... 
I'll propably go to shopping on Friday with my friend to Pori! :)
And tomorrow I'll go to another village. To see my godfather's and godmother's two dogs! Another dog I've not seen yet... Doperman! <3

Bye now...
have a good day!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Moi :)
    44days to JAPAN!
    work or study hard until that!
    Kiss from JAPAN

    VastaaPoista
  2. @AIRY.D:

    Moi! :D wow you know finnish?
    Yeeeeeeeeeesh!!! actually now 43!!! ;D
    awww thank you!!!
    :D

    VastaaPoista