perjantai 27. tammikuuta 2012

OMG~!!!


Hello everybody!!! Sorry for such long time I've not wrote nothing, becouse actually nothing hasn't happend! lol
Today was totally awesome day! I was in different city today called " seinäjoki " .   I GOT IPHONE 4 S !!!!<3
I also got nice dress in veeeeeeeeeeery cheeaaaaaaaaaaap~~ and cute shirt too!!! :D I'm soo happy now!!
but I'm so stupid that I don't know yet how to use it or how to apply SKYPE to it or such lol....








Also theses I got today:

From JIM&JILL it was so cheap<3

From H&M~<3 this was cheap too<3
I also got fundaction! I'll take picture of it tomorrow becouse I forgot to take a picture of it today wwww...
Here's those dresses on me:






Today I wasn't also not so fine becouse my right hand from wrist to fingers became numb so much all day ! T^T and I've no idea why... T__T*

oh!!! I also found from food store Hello Kitty coockie ! they're so delicious!!!!

Yum yum~~ <3
Today was also very pretty sunset ! and I took picture of the moon too! :D






Well have a good night all! :D I'll go to sleep soon xD. www
Have a good weekend too!! おやすみなさいとよい夢をー!
よいしゅうまつもー!
バイバイー!!!!!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti