maanantai 30. tammikuuta 2012

A good monday!

Hello everybody!!!
Today I had very nice dayyyyyy!!!
in the morning I was to see a doctor. After to see her, I went with my mother to the store if they could do something that I could get working my new Iphone 4. We where there over 1 hour haha. but finally we could get it working! There was something wrong in the sim card of that... They didn't activated my sim card on friday I think or something like that so that's why I 've not could used my Iphone so much >.< but finally it'll work! やったー!

After that we went to shoe store, beocuse I need good shoes when I go to JAPAN soon!
Unfortunatly there where nice shoes, but TOO EXPENSIVE :(, one another cute shoes what I wanted , but wasn't my size anymore in the store ....  Just my luck T^T! www
Then we went to another store where's shoes also but also something else. There I found EVEN TWO CUTE NICE SHOES! 1 boots and 1 shoes x)! I'm so happy that my mother bought for me both!! <3
ほんとうにありがとうございますーおかーさん!大好きーx3!!!www

My cute new boots!!!  
My cute new shoes 8D!!!
When we came back at home, I checked our post. I got my pack from http://www.blippo.com/store/ <3!
I was more happy XD! Now I should get two pack more from there haha! :D can't wait them eather!
and I can't wait to get my stuffs from ebay! My friend ordered for me and I paid for her the things what they cost! x3 <3

From Blippo <3 :D
Tomorrow I'm gonna dye my hair finally !!! I'm happy that I FINALLY can dye them!!! YAAAY.
I'll take picture how's it looks like after I'm back at home tomorrow :D.
I'm not sure yet to what color I'll dye, well we'll see ;D.

Have a nice evening everybody!

See you~~ 




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti