torstai 19. tammikuuta 2012

Waiting for tomorrow with headache!

Hello! Today has snowing again!!! alot !!!
Today was very early woke up T^T.
I had to wake up around 7AM... I went to another village with my mother! She's working in there.
I met my godmother and godfather. Also their two cuuuuuteeee doooogs <3

Now I can't wait tomorrooow~~!!
But I've headache a little bit... Mabye I should go to sleep earlier today...
Tomorrow I'll go to another city KAUHAJOKI. I've something to do there in the morning at 10AM.
When  I've came at home around 12PM? I'll wait around a hour my dear friend. We'll go to Kankaanpää by her car!
And from there by buss to Pori!! やったー!^^To shoppiiiing!!! かいものしおー!<3
Shame that my another dear friend who lives in that city is not in there becouse she's going with her boyfriend to another city. So we can't meet :(. But next weekend we'll meet ! :) They'll come to my house ! It's so lovely to meet for long time!! Haven't seen them so long time... :/

Good night all ~!! have a sweeeeet dreams and fantastic weekend!
bai baii~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti