lauantai 21. tammikuuta 2012

Weekend starts by shopping! haha!


    Goooooooood morning everybodyyyy~~!!! おはようございますーみんなさーん!
お元気ですか?How are you all?

Yesterday was such a great day!!! x) Well.. I had to wake up yesterday morning at 8:00AM. I went to Kauhajoki . I had something to do in there... After that I went to Tiimari. I bought from there cute cupcake notebook,  6 super cute cupcake stickers!!!

Cute cupcake note book & stickers from Tiimari

Notebook's inside.

Cupcake stickers! isn't them cute!? haha~~!
Then I came back at home. I ate something quickly and text messages to my friend Terhi that I'm at home already. She came to pick me up already around 12:30PM.Then we went to Kankaanpää's buss station.
We went by buss to Pori!!!! But before the buss leaved from Kankaanpää we went to Tokmanni to kill the time. I found very cute kitchen paper ! omg. haha!!



Then we went back to buss station. I put my kitchen paper  to my friend's car.
Finally buss arrived and we where on way to Pori!!! To Shopping <3 !
We went  to the Iso Karhu shopping mall. At first we went to Lindex (http://www.lindex.com)
From Lindex I bought cute shocks, cute blouse ( after another store ).

My new cute shocks <3 From Lindex

Soo cute blouse from Lindex <3
We went to H&M (http://www.hm.com/entrance.ahtml?orguri=/)too. But I didn't bought anything this time from there. Actually I wanted to buy such cuteeeeeeee hoodie but it was too expensive :( !
mabye after that we went to Rax to eat something.

This cute hoodie I wanted to buy but it was too expensive :'(. I hope that I can get it sometime!!

Aaah pizza in Raxi<3
We went from Raxi after eating back to Iso Karhu shopping mall. We also went to shoes store. But I didn't bought anything from there... I found 2 cute shoes though but tooooooo expensive T^T.

Would be pretty nice one right? ;3

Theses where nice too.


Then we went to the store named Glitter.
From there I bought only cute scarf!

My cute scarf for summer <3
We also went to new store what has come to Iso Karhu. And the store is called Cubus (http://cubus.com/fi/)
I bought from there cute under wears! and shocks again haha!

I've to tell that I'm little bit embarrashed to show theses what I bought from Cubus. haha!
After thoses we went to the buss station to wait our buss back to Kankaanpää. Oh my I was too tired and my talking was just so random :'D we laughed alot too hahaha. Also when we came to Kankaanpää and was coming back at home with Terhi ( she drove ). haha it was so nice day! Thank you so much dear friend!
We do this again!!! ;)

That's all for now. I'm gonna go to sauna now! so bye all !!
Have a greaaaaaaaaat weeeekeeeeeeeeeeend! ( I'll be at home as usually alone with my dog. )

5 kommenttia:

  1. Ooooh those cupcakes stickers are really cute ! I want them so much *_*
    Too bad you couldn't buy the hoodie and the shoes. They would look great on you :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. @Lara:

    thank you so much x)!!! yeah I think so too that cupcake stickers are so !!! You wanna too??? awwww you can't find from your place at anywhere those kind of stickers??? :O
    yeaaah it's shame that I couldn't buy a hoodie and shoes what I wanted too expensive.. :/// for my budjet xDD... aww you think so that they would look good on me? thank you!! you're so kind~~!!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hummm I'm not sure if I can find those kinds of stickers, really, too bad :(
    Hehe yep I think that :) ! Hope you can buy them soon, if they are on sales ;)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Nice stuff indeed! I like LUSH and H&M too! :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. @Lara: awww really??? :( sorry to hear that ><
    awww thank you so much!!! :D I hope so too that I can buy next time :3! thank you!

    @Lily: awww thank you so so much!!! :D
    you like them too??? that's great!!! :D

    VastaaPoista