lauantai 7. tammikuuta 2012

It's damn cold!!!



Hello everybody!
How are ya doing??
        Hope you're fine!

I'm sorry about that I didn't uploaded pics here yesterday... I was super bored and too lazy... www
Today it's extreamly COLD.. it's now little bit over -11 C.
It has been beautiful day today though!  So I took some pictures with snow :).
Here's btw. thinks what I ordered from http://www.blippo.com/store/ :


Letter sets, stickers, deko tape, My Melody phone strap. 

cute letter sets :3

My Melody's phone strap !






I looove them. so I've ordered from there again some stuffs xD.

Here's things I bought in Vaasa:

I know it's too big for me but I had to buy it xD. And it was on sale!! :3 From Ginatrigot 

From Glitter store! in sale yay!

cute earrings !

cute necklase~ 

4 or 7 face masks from H&M and 1 or 3 from Seppälä.
Today the degree's little bit over -11 C... too cold.. :/














The moon... :'3
I also took some pics of myself and today's outfit...

Ugly Bufferfish blub blub.






I know I'm fatty. My outfit today~ 


I think that this is all from now !
Have a Nice day all~~!!! 
55 DAYS LEFT TO 日本~!!!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti